- Take a tour of FHS and meet our amazing pets that are available for adoption.
- Once you have decided on a pet, submit an adoption application.
- If the pet is ready and there are no other applications, you MAY be able to take the pet home the same day.
- If the pet is not ready or has other applications, the pet will remain at FHS until it is ready for adoption.
- Applications will be taken until the animal is ready to be adopted.
- If your application is chosen, you have 24 hours to respond, or you will forfeit your application.
- APPLYING DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE GUARANTEED THE PET.
- You may be asked to bring in any existing pets to meet the potential new family member.
Your Adoption Includes:
- Up to date vaccinations (up to the age of the pet)
- Up to date flea and heartworm Prevention
- Spay/neuter surgery
- 14 day free veterinary visit
- 30 days free pet insurance provided by the microchip company
What You Will Need To Bring or Provide:
- Valid driver’s license or another photo ID
- Proof of current vaccination records for all existing pets in the home
- Adoption fee is due at the time of adoption
Adoption fees are necessary as we normally invest $300-$400+ per pet prior to adoption. Occasionally we have adoption specials but the more support we have the more lives we can save.