We always have adoptable dogs and cats but will also sometimes have rabbits, hamsters, reptiles, and birds for adoption. Our adoptions include the following:
- Up to Date Vaccinations
- Adoption Folder and Goody Bag
- Access to a Trainer
- Discount Coupon for the FHS Thrift Store
- Additional Cost - ID Tag engraved while you wait!
We offer an array of veterinary services.
- Wellness Clinic - low cost clinic for basic medical issues
- Low Cost Vaccination & Microchip Clinics - low cost vaccination clinic
- Subsidized Spay & Neuter Certificates - low cost spay/neuter surgeries
- Community Cat Certificates - low cost spay/neuter for community and feral cats
We offer many options for pet identification. Our goal is to make sure that all lost pets find their way back home.
- Low Cost Microchipping with Tag
- Identification Tags - personalized - engraved while you wait!
- Lupine Collars, Harnesses and Leashes - guaranteed if damaged
- Gently Used Collars, Harnesses, and Leashes
Foster homes provide temporary care for companion animals.
- Neonatal kittens/puppies
- Medically Needy pets
- Underage kittens/puppies that are in need of a place to grow up!
- Senior Skip Days
- Adoption Ambassador
Pet Food Bank:
We offer a solution for those pet owners going through a temporary hardship that would have otherwise had to surrender their pet. The Furry Friend Food Bank offers pet food for applicants that can be picked-up once a month. This is a six-month program for owners who meet the guidelines of the program. Certain rules apply.