- We will provide shelter and care for animals.
- We will provide programs and services, which enhance the bond between animals and people.
- We will be advocates for animals, speaking for those who cannot speak for themselves.
- Always increase the placement of animals into humane environments.
- Provide and maintain quality programs to reduce companion animal overpopulation and euthanasia.
- Provide and monitor programs that provide for the well-being of animals in our care.
- Understand and broaden awareness of animal and community needs and our role in meeting those needs.
- Provide quality programs and services to improve the relationship between animals and people.
- Attract, retain and develop capable, caring and professional staff, paid and volunteer, to achieve our life-saving mission.
- Be an advocate for animal welfare concerns, always doing what we can to help.
- Identify and secure critical resources to support our activities—which all help to save lives.
- Evaluate, maintain, and improve equipment, facilities and our grounds.
- A caring dedicated staff with knowledgeable leadership
- Several programs to assist families and pets in need
- Dedicated volunteers in a community that cares
- High animal save rates with a proven track record
- Provides animal emergency services during disasters