Volunteer Orientations are every
2nd Saturday of the month at Noon at FHS.
Dog Walking Orientations are every
2nd Saturday of the month at 1 pm at FHS.
You must complete the volunteer orientation before becoming a dog walker.
Stop by for the volunteer orientation and then stay for the dog walking orientation as well!
If you are in need of court ordered community service hours – click here.
We have opportunities to suit a variety of interests, so submit your application today and help our pets by becoming a valued FHS Volunteer!
- Fundraising / Events Planning / Grant Writing
- FHS Thrift Store
- Adoption Outreach
- Adoption Ambassadors / Reunion Specialists
- Foster Homes (in home, business, or become a Foster Pet Ambassador)
- Photography of Animals at Various Events or On-Site
- Grounds Upkeep / Maintenance
- General Maintenance
- Cat and Dog Care (cleaning/checkup/etc)
- Front Lobby Duties (phones/check-In/clerical/data entry)
- Animal TLC (socialization/grooming/bathing)
- Education / Certified Pet Ambassador Team
- Runner for Various Errands
- Animal Transportation