Furry Friend Food BankFurry Friend Food Pantry is an outreach program in which qualified residents who temporarily need assistance for their pets are given pet food. Pet owners must apply and be approved for the program.
The qualifications for Furry Friend Food Pantry are:
You must be enrolled in two of any the following programs:
- TANF (Temporary Asst. for Needy Families)
- SSI (Supplemental Security Income)
- SSA (Social Security Benefits)
- Medicaid/Adult Medical Care Program/Share of Cost
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
Flagler Humane Society is looking for volunteers to help with the program. We need volunteers to help sort and bag food. We also are in need of a clerical volunteer to help with administrative duties.
Anyone interested in volunteering can contact Flagler Humane Society 386-445-1814 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information or want to see if you qualify? Contact us here:
Back to Services